Our church draws people from many communities within Central New Jersey.
To reach us from the North you may:
- Take Route 1 South to the Washington Road exit (go over the bridge at Lake Carnegie) and when you reach the intersection with Nassau Street, the church is diagonally across from you.
- Take Route 27 south from New Brunswick. Route 27 eventually becomes Nassau Street. The church is at the corner of Nassau St. & Vandeventer Ave.
- Take Route 206 South from the Hillsborough or Somerville area and turn left onto Nassau Street (intersection of Route 206 and Route 27 – traffic light near Princeton Borough Hall). Continue on Nassau St. The Church is on the left at the intersection of Nassau St and Vandeventer Ave.
From the South you may:
- Take Route 1 North to the Washington Road exit (go over the bridge at Lake Carnegie) and when you reach the intersection with Nassau Street, the church is across from you.
- Take Route 206 North. At the Route 27 intersection bear right on Rt 27 (Nassau St.) and continue to the Church at the corner of Nassau St and Vandeventer Ave.
Where to find Parking
Street meters in Princeton are free on Sundays until 1 pm (Learn about New Parking Meters in Princeton). To reach the lot near the church, turn off Vandeventer Avenue into the alley by the Education Building. This lot can also be reached from Park Place, which is parallel to Nassau Street, between Vandeventer Avenue and Moore Street.
Do not park in a non-metered space, except for the three free (no meter) spaces by the Education Building door. These are available during the week if you are visiting the church for an event or meeting.
Two other lots are available on Sundays and after business hours. Princeton University Lot 10 is behind Thomas Sweet and the university’s big building at 185 Nassau Street. Access it from Washington Road.
Santander Bank parking spaces may be used on Sundays. Enter the lot behind the bank’s Nassau Street building from Park Place. Use only the bank spaces or you may be ticketed or towed.
Several handicapped places are available on Sunday morning for church services on Nassau Street in front of the church. One handicapped place, by the Education Building door, is available at any time.