Your gifts make ministry happen and change lives. When you give, you are keeping our church fully engaged in ministry throughout this difficult time. Thank you for every gift! It matters!
Princeton UMC offers electronic giving as a way to automate your regular weekly offering. Electronic giving offers convenience for individual congregation members and provides much-needed donation consistency for our congregation.
You can choose any of the methods below for electronic giving:
- Online Giving
- GivePlus Text (Text Message)
Online Giving lets you set up an automatic donation plan, change your donation plan, make a one-time donation or view your online donation history. Click on the “Online Giving” button below.
GIVEPLUS TEXT – (844-908-2593)
- Enter Princeton UMC’s GivePlus Text number 844-908-2593 and the amount you wish to give then send your text.
- The first time you contribute with GivePlus Text you will receive a registration link. Click the link and enter your contact and payment information. Tap “Process”.
- After your registration is complete you will receive a verification text as well as a receipt via email.
- For future giving, simply send a text with the amount you wish to give and it will be processed automatically. Text “repeat” to make your gift recurring.
Click the button below to give using PayPal.
Alternate Option – Paper Authorization
The alternative way to initiate electronic giving is to contact the church office (609-924-2613) and submit a paper authorization form. The office manager can set up electronic giving for you, according to your instructions.
If you are currently already set up for automatic transfers through our office, you do not need to do anything. If you have any questions, please call or send an email to the office.
As you contemplate future contributions, please consider electronic giving. Authorization forms and additional information are available from the church office.